KR BRAZIL KITE SAFARI 2020
If you are adventurous, a nature lover, keen on kiting exotic and not crowded spots this is the right trip for you!
We have traveled to Brazil the last three years, and have visited almost all the kiting spots between Cumbuco and Atins. All of these amazing spots in the upper north-east of Brazil delivered incredible kiting sessions and this is why they will be going back in 2020! So why don’t you come and join us for this amazing experience!
During the tour, you will be kiting every day on a different spot including downwinders, flat water, small waves, rivers mouths, mangroves and the spectacular flat lagoons on deserted sand dunes. All these spots are uncrowded and will deliver different kiting conditions with consistent winds varying between 20 and 30knots.
Don’t miss out on these jampacked 15 days, full of adventure, fun and most importantly, kiteboarding so you can take your skills to the next level and come fully prepared for the Aussie summer…
15th August 2020 – 29th August 2020
$3800 (Early bird – valid until 30th Jan 2020)
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Airport Pickup and drop-off
- 4×4 Transport
- 14 Nights Accommodation ($60 AUD extra night if you want to arrive 1 day before tour starts)
- Let us surprise you by relocating to new locations/accommodations every 2-3 days to maximise your experience!
- 10-30km downwinders
- Support on and off the water for the downwinders
- Skills clinics for maximum improvement will be run during the tour
- Drinks and snacks on the beach at kiting spots
- 15 Days of Kiting adventures at different spots
- Expect different breathtaking locations with flat water, small fun waves, river mouths, mangroves and sand dunes!
- Breakfast everyday
- 2 Special Dinners
- We will visit small towns, where you will have the option to experience the night life or relax at the accommodation.
- Exotic Atins tour to the lagoons!
- Visit to the iconic Jericoacoara town
- We will cover 600km of the Brazil coast throughout the whole journey.
A TYPICAL DAY…
We will be waking up to the sound of animals and enjoy a Brazilian breakfast at the accommodation. After checking the wind and tides for the day, will make a plan and talk you through it. Everyday will vary depending on where we are staying and the suitable kiting spots. We will make the most out of the wind everyday, expect to have a session in the morning, followed by a delicious lunch on the beach, and then a long session session in the afternoon to finish the day. Some days we will kite one spot in the morning and then do a downwinder to kite on a different spot during the afternoon.
Check out the 2019 Brazil Adventure youtube series of different days! Watch NOW!
Expect a lot of downwinders in this adventure. Whether we kite downwind from one accommodation to another or remain in the same area, downwinders are super fun! We will have clinics to help you with downwinder skills to make your experience comfortable and enjoyable. You don’t need to be highly advanced to participate in the downwinders, you must know how to go upwind and have good kite control. You don’t have to do all the downwinders as they are optional, however, we guarantee you will be super keen to participate in all of them!
20 – 30 knots
ABOUT THE SPOTS:
- Wind Guaranteed
- Amazing and unique landscapes
- Flat water spots / small waves / Lagoons
- Exotic and remote kiting spots
- Non-crowded spots
- Passport with more than 6 months of validity
- Australian Citizens don’t require a visa to visit Brazil
- Yellow fever vaccine
What are you waiting for?
Join us in 2020, let us spoil you and have an unforgettable holiday!