KR BRAZIL KITE TRIP 2019
If you are adventurous, a nature lover, keen on kiting exotic and not crowded spots this is the right trip for you!
Cesar and Carlos have travelled to Brazil in 2017 and 2018, they have visited almost all the kiting spots between Cumbuco and Atins. All of these amazing spots in the upper north-east of Brazil delivered incredible kiting sessions, this is why they will be going back in 2019! So why don’t you come and join us for this amazing experience!
During the tour, you will be kiting every day on a different spot, flat water, small waves, rivers mouths, mangroves and the spectacular flat lagoons on deserted sand dunes. All these spots are uncrowded and will deliver different kiting conditions with consistent winds varying between 20 and 30knots.
Check out the 2018 Trip wrap up here! or click on any of the photos to see the full photo album.
Don’t miss out on these jampacked 15 days, full of adventure, fun and most importantly, kiteboarding so you can take your skills to the next level and come fully prepared for the Aussie summer…
12th August – 26th August 2019
$3500 (Early bird – valid until 31st Jan 2019).
- Airport Pickup and drop-off
- 4×4 Transport
- 14 Nights Accommodation with breakfast ($50 AUD extra night if you want to arrive 1 day before tour starts)
- 15 Days of Kiting adventures at different spots
- 2 Special Dinners
- Atins tour to the lagoons!
- 300+ km of down winders
- Experienced tour guide
20 – 30 knots
ABOUT THE SPOTS:
- Wind Guaranteed
- Amazing and unique landscapes
- Flat lagoons/ small waves
- Exotic and remote kiting spots
- Non-crowded spots
- Passport with more than 6 months of validity
- Brazilian tourist Visa (Australian) $60AUD http://www.vfsglobal.com/brazil-evisa
- Yellow fever vaccine