Stand Up Paddle Board Hire at St Kilda Beach
Discover the heart of St Kilda Beach with KR SUP, where we offer an unforgettable experience with our top-notch SUP rental equipment. Whether you’re paddling solo or with a big group, we’re here to make your adventure fantastic. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore the beauty of St Kilda Beach from a Stand Up Paddleboard – it’s a must-do activity! And if you’re lucky, you might even spot some adorable Fairy Penguins around the St Kilda Breakwall.
Embark on your aquatic journey at your own pace by renting Stand Up Paddleboards from our shop nestled within the St Kilda Sea Baths Complex. You don’t need any previous paddling experience – we’ll give you a friendly on-land introduction and ensure your equipment is set up perfectly for a fantastic start to your adventure. Dive in and make memories!
Prepare for your adventure by completing your waiver form in advance by clicking HERE.
To access directions on Google Maps, simply click HERE.
- SUP Board
- Wetsuit (upon request)
- PFD (upon request)
- Equipment setup
- A brief introduction to get you started correctly
- An awesome experience you’ll remember for a lifetime!
- Ongoing instruction
- Will I fall in? – Maybe, maybe not, that is entirely up to you and your balance!
- Do I have to be able to swim? – Yes, we expect you to be able to swim, you are responsible for your own safety when you rent a board.
- What should I bring? – Bring your bathing suit or your wetty if it’s chilly! We provide wetsuits free of charge is you don’t have your own! Since you will be exposed to the sun we suggest that you bring a cap and put on sunscreen. We appreciate if you bring your own life vest for young kids who cannot swim!
- Where do I put my valuables? – We can store your bag for you in our shop.
- How do I keep track of time? – Bring a waterproof watch or a waterproof bag for your phone, that way you can also take pictures! Since you will never be far from the beach you can also ask people on land.
- Where can I shower afterwards? – There are beach showers close by where you can rinse off the salty water. We also have St Kilda Seabaths right next door where you can pay for a hot shower, jacuzzi, swim and a locker.