Join us for a great day of learning, brushing up on your current knowledge, and increasing your knowledge and idea of all the different kite sizes and shapes through the afternoon… and have some fun in the sun… should be awesome!!!
Sunday, February 1st at Kite Republic School, St Kilda West Beach
Safety Clinic 11:00am – 1:00pm
– Do you know how to confidently self rescue on the 3 different safety systems?
– Do you actually know the 3 different safety systems?
– Brush up on your equipment safety
– Are you confident on the different wind effects over obstacles?
– Learn how to help others stay safe (without pissing them off)
– Answering any questions you may have
Demo Day 1:00 – 5:00pm
Come and test out the latest North, Naish & Best Kites and Boards. See what all the fuss is about!