STANDUP PADDLE BOARDING SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- Specialising in tailoring programs to your exact requirements
- Not just paddling but a rounded educational experience
- Learn water safety
- Fantastic group pricing
Our most popular program revolves around a 90 minute experience. This provides optimal time to complete all three standard program parts identified below.
If this program does not meet the needs of the school KiteRepublic will happily tailor any program length or timing as required by each individual group. Regardless of the length of the sessions arranged, experience has shown that students have an incredibly exhilarating and challenging experience culminating in a real sense of personal achievement.
AT KR SUP we work hard to tailor programs to the exact needs or wishes of the individual groups that are looking to book.
We can put together our standard and most popular program consisting of:
– Part 1: On beach discussion regarding safety, rules, etiquette, introduction to equipment and technique.
– Part 2: A fun exploration of the harbour and surrounds (or your local area which we would research) including technique improvement and some more advanced manoeuvres for those that were keen on an extra challenge. During this exploration the KR Team would introduce local wildlife, facts about the area as well as individually working with students to improve their paddling experience and making all students feel included and part of the group.
– Part 3: We like to finish the session with a team game, a race, or a challenge. Always fun to finish with some extra excitement and prizes.
Please Note: This is a very popular standard program that KR SUP offers to school groups. Our specialty is in tailoring programs to suit the exact requirements of each group. If you’d like something a little different then please discuss it with us and we’ll work hard to tailor it to exactly what would suit your group best.
Register your interest via the form below:
[gravityform id=”14″ title=”true” description=”false”]