Wraptie Tie Down Classic 180 (Pair)
Simply put, the WRAPTIE™ CLASSIC straps are a revolution in fastening systems. Developed in the harsh outback of Australia, designed to change the way we think about securing our gear.
The WRAPTIE™ CLASSIC strap is perfect for securing everything from kayaks to wood bundles and everything in-between. It’s unique design is super-fast AND convenient to use but safe. And because it is elasticated it won’t come loose when you are underway.
❌ Do your hooks or buckles break or damage your gear?
❌ Does your tie-down come loose on the long haul?
❌ Wasting time getting the perfect fit with your bungee?
Introducing the WRAPTIE™ CLASSIC Strap System
✔️ Quicker than a bungee ~ As secure as a tie down!
✔️ Doesn’t scratch and NEVER comes loose!
✔️ Unique design, infinite adjustment ~ secure in seconds.
✔️ Infinite Uses– Limited by your imagination.
✔️ Premium quality with recycled materials
✔️ Proven in the rugged Australian outback !
- Sold as a pair
- Length: 180cm | 6ft (Can be doubled in length to 360cm | 12ft
- Width: 2.5cm
- Materials: High tension industrial-grade elasticized webbing, nylon hook and loop fasteners
- Weight (Approx.): 120g
- Rated Load: 50kg @ 40cm diameter – Using 1.8m length*
- Load rating decreases as load diameter increases.
- Different length straps give different performances
- If in doubt use a longer WRAPTIE™ tie down strap