Ride Engine Onsen 4/3 FZ Full Wetsuit
Water Temp: 50°F to 57°F | 10°C to 14°C
The Onsen 4/3 is the one-suit quiver killer. The geometric cell structure of Yamamoto #40 in the Onsen wetsuits are 98% water impermeable and locks in body heat, which allows this 4/3 exceptional comfort and warmth into water temps that could warrant a 5/4.
Onsen wetsuits are constructed with 100% Yamamoto #40 neoprene. Every detail has been tested in the harshest of conditions and designed utilizing comprehensive research and development that implements environmentally sustainable materials.
- YAMAMOTO #40 NEOPRENE – The Global Leader in sustainable limestone-based neoprene.
Sustainable, Maximum Flexibility, Higher Memory Value, No Chemicals.
- FRONT-ZIP ENTRY – Offers easy entry and flush resistance.
- ABRASIVE RESISTANCE KNEE PADS – Protects your knees from impact and adds an extra layer to prevent wear and tear on your suit.
- GLIDE NECK SKIN – A velvet layer that prevents neck rub and averts flooding.
- THERMAL LOCK FLEECE LINING – Plush and quick drying this fleece lining keeps you warm in the harshest conditions.
- GLUED AND BLIND-STITCHED TAPED-SEALED SEAMS – Triple threat performance to keep water out and reduce chafing in seamed areas.
- TAPERED & MATRIX-DOT WRIST GRIP – Easy on and easy off assistance.
- ANKLE DRAIN HOLES – Rapidly lets water out to let you stay dry.