Red Paddle Sport Co 11’3″ 2023 Package
Colour Options: Blue, Purple
- Cruiser Tough Paddle (You can upgrade to Hybrid Tough Paddle or Hybrid Paddle)
- Repair Kit
- Perfect for paddlers who want a stable but maneuverable fast-touring board, the 11’3” Sport paddle board has a maximum recommended rider weight of 110kg/243lbs
- The 32″ width and narrow nose cuts through water and the speed tail increases glide
- Exclusive RSS batten technology adds up to 30% more stiffness and stability
- Paddle and coil leash included for a complete package, simply choose from Hybrid Tough paddle (most durable) or Prime paddle (most lightweight)
- The 11’3″ Sport MSL comes fully fitted with 3 comfortable carry handles, adjustable cargo system and sleek high traction deck pad.
The 11’3” Sport MSL inflatable paddle board is built for speed and performance. It’s ideal for paddlers looking to up their paddling game and progress from an all-around board. At 32” wide, the 11’3” Sport MSL has the same maximum width as the award-winning 10’6″ Ride MSL but with a narrower nose and tail, giving you the ultimate blend of stability and speed.
Being one of the first inflatable paddle board companies in the industry, Red Paddle has been developing boards and materials for over 14 years. This development has led to their exclusive MSL material made from specially produced, high-density drop stitch giving a stronger and stiffer core. The MSL technology allows them to make a thinner board which gives them best-in-class control and handling.
The speed tail creates a unique hard-release edge on the very tail of the board. This increases speed per stroke. The narrow nose contributes to the directional control and hull speed. The 11’3″ Sport MSL is fitted with the US fin box system which gives excellent tracking and is the most popular fin system in the board sports industry which allows for quick and easy fitting or replacement.