2023 Duotone Trust Quad Control Bar
DUOTONE TRUST BAR
- THE NEW IRON HEART VI FEATURES A SIMPLE CLICK-IN SAFETY SYSTEM INCLUDING AN OPTICAL CONTROL FUNCTION THAT ALLOWS YOU TO RECONNECT THE CHICKEN LOOP AS EASILY AS YOU CLIP IN YOUR SEAT BELT PLUS BEING ABLE TO CHECK THE GREEN MARKING, TO ENSURE THE SYSTEM IS CLOSED PROPERLY.
- NEW DEPOWER LINE SET-UP FEATURES A NEW VARIO CLEAT WITH AN ADJUSTMENT CLIP TO STORE THE DEPOWER LINE. THIS HAS BEEN EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED BY DUOTONE AND IS A UNIQUE PROGRESS, FEATURING A NEW DYNEEMA LINE THAT MINIMISES WEAR AND GIVES THE BEST FEELING FOR YOUR FINGERS.
- THE NEW FLITE99 LINES FROM ROBLINE REDUCE THE DRAG THROUGH THE AIR AND OFFER A MORE DIRECT STEERING RESPONSE. THE NEW PIGTAILS HAVE REDUCED SLEEVING; ONLY WHERE NEEDED, REDUCING THE WEIGHT AND DRAG THROUGH THE AIR AT A CRITICAL CONNECTION POINT TO THE KITE.
- THE EASY WIDTH ADJUSTMENT MAKES THE TRUST BAR THE PERFECT ONE FOR ALL ALL-ROUNDERS, SUITABLE FOR MOST KITES ON THE MARKET, AND IDEAL FOR ANY KITE MODEL OR SIZE.
- THE NEW V DISTRIBUTOR III CAN BE ADJUSTED EASILY, ALLOWING YOU TO SET THE FRONT LINE TO SPLIT QUICKLY. IT CAN ALSO BE REMOVED ENTIRELY, VERY EASILY, SO YOU CAN HAVE A VERY LOW V; THIS MAKES THE TRUST BAR COMPATIBLE WITH MOST KITES ON THE MARKET.
- A NEW FRICTION BEARING ALLOWS EASIER UNTWISTING OF YOUR LINES AFTER TRICKS.
DUOTONE TRUST BAR
The new Trust Bar takes control to a new level, with an improved depower system and a big step forward for the chicken loop. The new Iron Heart VI features a Click-In Safety System; this allows you to simply push the chicken loop into the Iron Heart VI for easy connection. Perfect for riders using a rope slider bar and a real help when you pop your chicken loop and need to reconnect, especially in the water. It’s a whole new Depower Line Setup including a new Vario Cleat combined with the new Adjuster Clip to store the depower line. This has been specially designed for Duotone, featuring a new Dyneema line that minimises wear and gives the best feeling for your fingers. The whole system was never so slick and organized. The FLITE99 lines from Robline reduce the drag through the air and offer a more direct steering response. The new V Distributor III can be adjusted easily, allowing you to quickly set the front line to split quickly. It can also be removed entirely, very easily, so you can have a very low V; this makes the Trust Bar compatible with most kites on the market. The new pigtails have reduced sleeving; only where it is needed, this reduces the weight and the drag through the air at a critical connection point to the kite. There is a Suicide Ring leash connection system; ride it in full safety mode or easily set up suicide for unhooked riding. There is also a new optional Low V Distributor, especially for schools, which comes with 12m + 12m lines. If you want one of the safest, most polished and tuned bars on the market, including a width adjustment, the Trust Bar is the most advanced all-round bar for any kite model or size.
LINE LENGTH ADVISOR
The length of Duotone flying lines can make a huge difference to the way a kite flies. Different styles of riding, different kite models or the kite size are influencing factors that require different line lengths. In order to achieve maximum comfort and to receive the best performance of a kite, it is essential to match the kite and the rider’s style of riding to the correct line length!
22 M – 60% HANDLING / 40% POWER
- Reactive turning
- Fast kite loops
- Favourite set-up of our Freestyle riders
- Best choice for wave riding
- Narrower bar width
24 M – 50% HANDLING / 50% POWER
- The most versatile length
- Great for all round freeriding
- Good low end and a good turning speed
- High jumps as you can ›load‹ the lines
- The recommended size for a one-bar quiver!