Unifoil Vortex 175
- Vortex 175 Front Wing
- Tail Wing – Carve 16.0 (Loose, Great Carving, Max Pump)
- Standard Fuselage 33.5
- 75cm Carbon MAst (Standard, Fun turns, great Allround)
- Carry Bag and Wing Covers
- Tool Kit
- if you’d like another tail wing – contact us to check!
The 175 has great speed, stability and a locked-in feel due to the double bottom concave on the wing. Our 175 wing is also used by the pro foil guys and our top team riders who like hi-performance to carve and ride the wave. Now most of them are preferring the 150 model for even more performance.
Vortex 175 is also great for tow foiling. With the added speed and less thickness in the leading edge, it keeps you locked in and means less chance of your foil breaching at high speeds.
You can unlock the tail with a chopped (smaller) 12¨ tail wing option, adding to the speed and free flow riding style. For a softer, less locked in ride choose the down-sweep tail “the Carve 16” which also makes pumping easier. The rudder tail “Flareseries” 12 or 14 is the recommended tail wing for beginners or kiters.
- Wing Area: 1130 cm2 (175 square inch)
- Wing Span: 670mm
- Wing Cord : 217 mm
- Aspect Ratio: 3.08:1
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts
- Gold standard pre-preg carbon construction on all wings, mast, and tails
- Modular design. All Unifoil parts fit together. Change wings and masts easily for different conditions
- 100% High Modulus carbon wings
- Stainless or titanium screws