Unifoil Vortex 175
- Vortex 175 Front Wing
- Tail Wing, options from:
Flare 14.0 (Grip, Ease of use)
Carve 16.0 (Loose, Great Carving, Max Pump)
Race 18.0 (Maximum Efficiency and Speed, Loose Turns)
- Fuselage, options form:
26.0 (Short Fuselage)
33.5 (Standard Fuselage)
- Padded wing covers
Complete your set by adding:
- Mast, options from:
Carbon 750 (Standard, Fun turns, Great Allround)
Carbon 830 (High Speed, Big Waves, Great for Wing)
When adding a mast you’ll receive:
- FREE Board mounting T-Nut and screws
- FREE Stainless hardware with spares included standard 2 of every nut and bolt
- FREE Padded carrying case + Tool Kit (valued at $150!)
- Access to 20% OFF extra wing set!
The 175 has great speed, stability and a locked-in feel due to the double bottom concave on the wing. Our 175 wing is also used by the pro foil guys and our top team riders who like hi-performance to carve and ride the wave. Now most of them are preferring the 150 model for even more performance.
Vortex 175 is also great for tow foiling. With the added speed and less thickness in the leading edge, it keeps you locked in and means less chance of your foil breaching at high speeds.
You can unlock the tail with a chopped (smaller) 12¨ tail wing option, adding to the speed and free flow riding style. For a softer, less locked in ride choose the down-sweep tail “the Carve 16” which also makes pumping easier. The rudder tail “Flareseries” 12 or 14 is the recommended tail wing for beginners or kiters.
- Wing Area: 1130 cm2 (175 square inch)
- Wing Span: 670mm
- Wing Cord : 217 mm
- Aspect Ratio: 3.08:1
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts
- Gold standard pre-preg carbon construction on all wings, mast, and tails
- Modular design. All Unifoil parts fit together. Change wings and masts easily for different conditions
- 100% High Modulus carbon wings
- Stainless or titanium screws