Unifoil Hyper 190
- Hyper 190 Front Wing
- Tail Wing, options from:
Flare 14.0 (Grip, Ease of use)
Carve 16.0 (Loose, Great Carving, Max Pump)
Race 18.0 (Maximum Efficiency and Speed, Loose Turns)
- Fuselage, options form:
26.0 (Short Fuselage)
33.5 (Standard Fuselage)
- Padded wing covers
Complete your set by adding:
- Mast, options from:
Carbon 750 (Standard, Fun turns, Great Allround)
Carbon 830 (High Speed, Big Waves, Great for Wing)
When adding a mast you’ll receive:
- FREE Board mounting T-Nut and screws
- FREE Stainless hardware with spares included standard 2 of every nut and bolt
- FREE Padded carrying case + Tool Kit (valued at $150!)
- Access to 20% OFF extra wing set!
All our team riders absolutely love the hyper. Designed for intermediate to pro guys who like to pump, ride down winders and ride small waves and pump back out the back without stopping. Designed for a balance of speed, pump and carve.
With 4 options of front wing sizes, riders of under 60kg should choose the Hyper 150, under 80kg weight should choose the 170, heavier riders should choose between the 190 or 210 models for more control and stability.
You can unlock the tail with a chopped (smaller) 12¨ tail wing option, adding to the speed and free flow riding style. For a softer, less locked in ride choose the down-sweep tail “the Carve 16” which also makes pumping easier. The rudder tail “Flareseries” 12 or 14 is the recommended tail wing for beginners or kiters.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts
- Gold standard pre-preg carbon construction on all wings, mast, and tails
- Modular design. All Unifoil parts fit together. Change wings and masts easily for different conditions
- 100% High Modulus carbon wings
- Stainless or titanium screws