KR CLUB Trivia Night & Kiteboard For Life Australia Charity Raffle – July 2nd 2019
We were very excited to once again smash through the 100 participant mark last year and raise some money for beyondblue through the awesome Kiteboard For Life Australia Charity. Looking forward to breaking the 100 mark once again and having another cracking night in the process….
After six very successful KR KITE CLUB Trivia Night’s we’re stoked to get everyone back out there!
Our good friends at REPUBLICA – St Kilda Beach have once again kindly offered their space to help us make this year’s Trivia Night bigger and better than ever.
Republica has also offered our Trivia Night participants not only the normal $12.00 Fish & Chips special but $12.00 Pizza’s (& they’re the best in town), a FREE drink on arrival for those registered and $3.00 Carlton Draught Pots from 7-8pm. Very kind… thank you for your support guys!
Tuesday, July 2nd, 2019
6:30pm doors open, Trivia starts at 7:00pm.
– A couple of special guest presentations between rounds
– Kiteboard For Life Australia Charity Raffle (see below)
– Awarding the 2019 Photo Competition Winners
– And some other surprises…
- WHAT IF I’M NOT A WATER SPORT PERSON? – Honestly, it makes no difference. This is an all-inclusive, family-friendly Trivia Night with no more than 1 in every 10-15 questions being kite or SUP related.A great night to introduce friends and family to their future kite/SUP buddies.
- Kiteboard for Life Australia CHARITY RAFFLE – Once again we will be running a charity raffle to raise money for KFLA. its purpose is to increase awareness of depression and suicide and in conjunction with beyondblue raise over one million dollars to help those affected. One Kiteboarder intends to circumnavigate Australia; the longest journey ever was undertaken: stopping along the way talking to individuals and communities alike. Our focus at KFLA will be Depression Doesn’t Discriminate (DDD). Prizes will be released prior to the event.
Online PRE-BOOKINGS – $10.00 per person (includes first pot or soft drink) or $70.00 per table (8 maximum)
Bookings on the night – $15.00 per person (includes first pot or soft drink)
- HOW TO BOOK
- Pre-booking helps us enormously in terms of planning for the night.
For Trivia Night Bookings you can either book a full table (8 people per team) or individually/smaller groups and we can put you in a team.
- You can book directly on this page. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, drop in, or call the shop on (03) 9537 0644 to book.