Join Us on a SUP Sunset session!
We start at St.Kilda Beach in front of the St. Kilda Sea Baths. Anyone is welcome; you do not have to have prior experience to join this relaxed evening paddle. We will explain the basic techniques of paddleboarding before we head out!
Prepare yourself for a smooth ride in the sunset, we will explore the small boats in the harbour and make our way back along the pier. If we are lucky we might get to see the Penguins coming back from a day at sea!
This is a special offer at 40$ / person.
Don’t miss out, book your spot Now!
- Will I fall in? – Maybe, maybe not, that is entirely up to you and your balance!
- Do I have to be able to swim? – Yes, we expect you to be able to swim, you are responsible for your own safety when you rent a board.
- What should I bring? – Bring your bathing suit or your wetty if it’s chilly! We provide wetsuits free of charge is you don’t have your own! We appreciate if you bring your own life vest for young kids who cannot swim!
- Where do I put my valuables? – We can store your bag for you in our shop.
- Where can I shower afterwards? – There are beach showers close by where you can rinse of the salty water. We also have St Kilda sea baths right next door where you can pay you way in for a hot shower and a locker.
We also run customised paddle sessions, contact us for more details:
Corporate SUP session
Supping is a great way to get to know each other better and get out of the office! We start with a short introduction in the sand, set all paddlers on the right path and go through paddling techniques. We will start with getting everyone comfortable on the boards, finding their balance and strength. Once everyone has gained confidence we’ll explore the marina and test our skills before kicking off some challenges and some team building exercises? We are happy to customise your session to your needs and wishes.
SUP with school
Why not activate the kids and take them to the beach for some playful SUP’ing? We will go through the basics of paddleboarding on land and then hit the water for some skill building and team challenges! Have you ever tried playing tag on water or racing with your classmates, it’s a great way to interact and get a great workout without even thinking about it!
Relaxed paddle session
We start with a short introduction in the sand, set all paddlers on the right path and talk about paddling techniques. Once we all hit the water the fun really begins! Your instructor will guide you to find your balance, get to a comfortable cruising speed and practice different turning skills (before we get to the boats). Together we’ll explore our limits and make our way under the pier into a flatwater area with anchored sailboats and the St Kilda penguins. With some luck you might get to see them climb their way up on the pier around sunset. We finish the session with a cool down on the beach and a nice group picture to remember the day.