SUP Downwinder Adventures
Now you’ve SUP’ed a bit and are feeling confident out there it’s time to step it up a notch. KR SUP CENTRE’s SUP Downwinder Adventures are aimed at teaching you and refining a whole new skill set on your SUP… as well as introducing you to the addiction that is Downwinders!
With organised carpooling and board transportation as well as an experienced instructor there to make sure you are making the most of your session and implementing some new skills KR SUP CENTRE’s SUP Downwinder Adventures are a must do.
– Transport planned for start/finish
– 10-20 minute briefing and downwinder skills/planning clinic prior to leaving
– 45-90 minute Downwinder depending on chosen course
– 10-20 minute skills clinic and wrap on individual skills for improvement
– Transport back to starting point
– Maximum 8 paddlers
– keeping balance in choppy conditions
– strong enough paddler to confidently make ground into a consistent breeze
– BYO Board/Paddle/Leash. Package Hire can be arranged upon request
– BYO Drinking Water
– PFD’s are required, they will be supplied if you don’t have your own
– $50 with own equipment. Extra $25 for rental equipment.