SIC Tao Surf (AT/ST) SUP
Surf | Explore | Fitness | Cruise | Tour
Sizes: 9’2″ x 31’5″ (145L) | 10’6″ x 31’5″ (185L) | 11’6″ x 32’5″ (215L)
AT: Ace-Tech Construction
The TAO Surf is inspired by traditional surf design. The full nose and rounded pintail help you to drop into waves, carving down the line with ease. The wider widths make the board stable, which comes in handy when punching through the shore break or standing out in the lineup. These boards also make for nice cruising boards with a moderate rocker line which tracks and glides nicely through the water.
The overall volume is designed to accommodate the whole family, small or large while the ACE-TEC (AT) construction offers a unique combination of durability and performance at an affordable price.
The SIC TAO ART series of boards utilize a proprietary digital direct printed graphic on the polymer skin which is UV stable and scratch-resistant. It delivers both beauty and durability simultaneously!
- Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
- Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
- ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance.
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
- Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.