SIC Tao Fit (AT) SUP
Explore | Fitness | Cruise | Tour | Fishing
Sizes: 10’0″ x 33’0″ (195L) | 11’0″ x 34’0″ (260L)
AT: Ace-Tech Construction
The TAO Fit is all about stability, durability, and versatility. Whether paddling in slop and boat chop or taking a board down a section of fast water, the hybrid hull offers a unique keeled nose for cutting through chop and softening the ride while giving the board great tracking characteristics.
The keeled nose transitions to flat profile through the middle of the board, giving it outstanding stability. The flat deck offers the perfect platform for those looking for a board for a yoga class or for the angler who wants to land the big one. A flat deck is also the perfect surface to keep your cooler or take your child or dog for a ride. The TAO FIT (AT) features SIC’s proprietary ACE-TEC (AT) construction for unprecedented durability.
- Molded, lightweight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
- Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
- ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance.
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
- Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.