S26 Naish Mana GTW SUP
Sizes: 9’5″ | 10’0″
No other board combines stability for paddlers of all abilities while maintaining a surf pedigree quite like the Mana. The Mana GTW is relatively compact, exceptionally stable and offers versatile performance. Multifaceted and easy to store, these boards are the ideal choice for those seeking an easy, all-around cruiser with a limited length. The V bottom shape and exaggerated tail rocker deliver great turning ability, while the extra wide outline delivers the confidence and ease any rider desires to feel whether surfing or cruising.
The Mana 9’5″ GTW is ideal for riders up to 210 lbs/95 kg and the Mana 10’0″ GTW is ideal for riders up to 230 lbs/104 kg
The Mana GTW boards come with a thruster fin setup.
- Thruster Fin Setup (MFC 6.5 Center Fin (2) MFC 4.5 Side Fins)
- Ledge Handle
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core
- Wood Stringer Biax Glass Bottom Lamination
- Full Wood Veneer Deck and Rail Sandwich with Biax Glass Top Layer
- Glossy Finish Deck and Rail
- Matte Finish Bottom
- Diamond Grooved, Micro Dot Embossed EVA Deck Pad