Ozone Enduro V3 Kite
FREERIDE / FREESTYLE / WAVE / FOIL
SIZES: 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 11m, 12m, 14m
- The ultimate all-round, do-it-all inflatable kite
- Freeride, Wave/Foil, and Freestyle settings
- Versatile Open-C design – any style, any conditions
- Performance kite for intermediate to advanced riders
The Enduro is an all-time favorite around the globe, it’s recognized as one of the best go-to kites on the market. It’s incredibly versatile for any style and any conditions, with the Enduro V3 you will be ripping!
The Enduro V3 is a mid aspect ratio kite combined with our market leading three stage Variable Bridle Geometry offering outstanding performance across a wide range of disciplines – freeriding, freestyle and wave riding. It incorporates an Open-C shape, semi swept leading edge and square wing-tip design, resulting in a large de-power range, amazing progressive handling, boost for jumping and drift in the waves.
FREERIDE: For Freeriders the Enduro excels no matter what board you choose to ride. Whether on a twin tip, surfboard or foil board the smooth power delivery, refined predictable handling and excellent de-power allows you to relax and enjoy the ride.
WAVE RIDING: In the Waves, the handling, de-power, and drift opens up a world of opportunity. For strapless freestyle, the progressive handling with smooth lift makes spinning and air tricks easy to learn and land. The Enduro is not as dedicated to waves as the Reo, but it still delivers solid wave riding performance.
FREESTYLE: The Enduro makes freestyle progress fun and easy from your first hooked in moves, boosting airs, rotations, and kite loops. For unhooked freestyle the Enduro delivers accessible performance making learning your first handle passes right up to technical moves a breeze.
It incorporates an Open-C shape, semi swept leading edge, and square wing-tip design, resulting in a large de-power range, amazing progressive handling, boost for jumping, and drift in the waves.
Variable Bridle geometry: Quick and easy to change with no extra lines to add or remove.
- The ideal balance in performance and feeling for all-round riding in any condition. The Freeride setting is the middle knot on the VBG Pigtails (factory setting)
- Decreases bar pressure and increases steering reactivity in all states of power and de-power. It is easier to turn the kite while de-powered when riding a wave or hydro foiling. The Wave/Foil setting is the upper knot on the VBG Pigtails.
- Increases sheeting bar pressure, increases power in kite loops, and increases pop for unhooked tricks. If you prefer a heavier and direct feel this could be the setting for you. The Freestyle setting is the lower knot on the VBG Pigtails
All-new Triple Ripstop Dacron and Canopy Material: The V3 takes the legendary Ozone feeling to the next level, featuring our new extensively tested triple rip-stop material combination. The new triple rip-stop canopy material is 15% stronger with reduced elongation characteristics, combined with an advanced ultra flex coating improving feedback in gustier conditions making for a smoother ride. The new technical triple rip-stop dacron is super tough, used on the Leading Edge and Struts it improves strength, durability, and longevity. Further refinements to the sail shape and tension reduces sail luff at low angles of attack and increase stability overall.
New One Pump Inflation System: The Enduro V3 is the first model to debut our new One Pump inflation system, with almost twice the airflow capacity, it gets you out on the water faster and makes packing down easy