Naish Torque Bar 20+4m
WHO’S IT FOR?
Kiteboarders who prefer above the bar depower.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Offer great handling of your kite with the convenience of above the bar depower.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
The 20+4m lines make it easy to adjust for the conditions, whether you need more power or faster handling. Also the cleat is adjustable to give more or less throw.
- Patented Naish Push-away Quick Release Mechanism
- Cleat Holder
- Impact Resistant Construction (Top of Torque Loop Mechanism)
- Pre-stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines
- Above-the-Bar Clamcleat® with Height-adjustable Tuning
- Reduced Bar Width
- Torque Loop
- Bar End Technology – Adjustable Bar Width: 16”–18” (40–45 cm)
- Double Density EVA Grip with Memory Core
- Replaceable Nylatron Insert
- Stainless Steel Low-V Line Organizer
- Cored, Stiff Trim Line
- Heavy-duty Short Kite Leash with Quick Release
SMART LOOP TECHNOLOGY
- ATB Trim
- Below-the-Bar Ball Bearing Swivel
- Durable & Safe Construction
- Patented Push-away Quick Release
- Hytrel® Molded Trim Loop
- Hytrel® Molded Indexing Chicken Finger
- Through-the-Swivel Flagging Line
Designed specifically for smaller riders, this compact bar puts things in proportion. The Torque ATB 50 comes standard with 20 m lines and 4 m extensions giving users the option to get quicker response or more power from their kites. This bar is equipped with the most advanced trim loop mechanism to date with an above-the-bar Clamcleat trim that is easily adjustable in height with no tools required. This 4-line system features a below-the- bar swivel for effortless untangling of lines, forgiving steering and extremely easy release and reload—keeping you comfortable and secure whether freeride, freestyle or wave riding.