Naish S26 Kite Foil Semi-Complete
What mast and fuselage should I choose?
All Complete Packages include a choice of the following mast:
- Mast C35 75cm – Perfect for shallower locations, learning and lively riding.
- Mast C35 85cm – Handles bumps and speed with more room for error.
- Mast C35 95cm – Perfect foil for kiters wanting to take their riding to the next level.
- Naish Aluminum Masts are Available as Direct Connect as well as Deep Tuttle and Abracadabra Connection Systems
- Lightweight, Foam Filled Aircraft Grade, Triple Stringer Extruded Aluminum Mast with Bonded and Screwed Connections
- 100% Pre-preg 3K High Gloss Carbon Fiber Front Wing and Stabilizer
- CNC Precision Cut Lightweight Aluminum Fuselage with Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel M6 Helicoils for the Front Wing and Stabilizer Connection
- Stainless Steel M6 Torx T30 Hardware for all Screwed Connections
What wing size should I choose?
- The 960 offers a smooth, fun and forgiving ride. It gives you that surfy feel with plenty of lift at early speed. It is a foil that you can grow into. If you are completely new to foiling this is the right choice!
- The 810 will increase your speed, but still, maintain great control and stability. We recommend this one for inexperienced to experienced riders.
If you want to know more about wing size click below: