Go Foil Maliko
Designed as our primary downwind wing for endless glides on open ocean bumps and stiff offering smooth turning capabilities. The larger surface area of the Maliko 200 makes it the primary choice of those riders looking to take downwinders to the next level or needing maximum lift in the surf.
Wing Span: 36″
Front Wing Construction
- 100% carbon pre-preg skins with epoxy polymer hybrid core, integral cone connection for maximum strength, all cured at 250° F in an autoclave at very high pressure.
- Significant reinforcements: solid carbon at the wingtips, leading-edge and trailing edge for robust durability when handling on the beach and installing the wings.
- High strength/weight ratio which means the front wings float!
- Cone system attachment allows the rider to have a stable reliable connection between fuselage and wing.
- Under 65kg: Downwind wing for advanced riders or when you just need the most maximum lift possible.
- 65kg – 85kg: Downwind wing for advanced riders in windy conditions. *
- 85kg – 95kg: Downwind wing for advanced riders in windy conditions and/or small wave conditions. *
- Surfboard: 180-210 lbs riders in small waves. *
- Kiteboarding: Not recommended.
- SUP: 140-210 lbs riders in small waves *
- Wake: 140-210 lbs riders wake surfing
- Windsurf: 140-210 lbs riders for light wind riding.
- Downwind: Experienced riders.