Go Foil KAI
The original surf wing design that started the revolution, the Classic! The Kai 120 provides the highest performance for surfing and aggressive turning with total control.
Wing Span: 24″
Front Wing Construction
- 100% carbon pre-preg skins with epoxy polymer hybrid core, integral cone connection for maximum strength, all cured at 250° F in an autoclave at very high pressure.
- Significant reinforcements: solid carbon at the wingtips, leading-edge and trailing edge for robust durability when handling on the beach and installing the wings.
- High strength/weight ratio which means the front wings float! Cone system attachment allows the rider to have a stable reliable connection between fuselage and wing.
- Under 65kg: This is your wing when you need more lift.
- 65kg – 85kg: This is your most versatile foil.
- 85kg – 95kg: Riders wanting less lift and more control.
- Surfboard: Surfers’ go-to foil.
- Kiteboarding: Light wind riding.
- SUP: A staple wing in the surf for lightweight riders or riding bigger surf.
- Wake: Great for towing or riding wake behind a boat.