Flysurfer Sonic 3 Kite
AIRSTYLE. FOIL. HANGTIME.
SIZES: 9 / 11 / 13 / 15 / 18
TECHNOLOGY: Closed-Cell Foil Kite
FOCUS: High Performance Freeride, Airstyle, Lightwind
SKILLS: Expert – Professional
“Get your hands on pure power. A true high-performance wing that generates an insane lift and thrills me to the bones.”
- Low End – the best light-wind kite, very stable and easily accessible, perfect for foiling
- Jump performance – strong lift, good depower, great hang time, precise control
- Upwind – flying far to the edge of the window, more jumps per session
- Longevity – Material mix, Long Mixer Test, PMAs
SPC – SMART PERFORMANCE CONSTRUCTION
– X-Light upper- and lower sails
– DLX+ leading edge
– reinforced loops & sheathed brakes
ADS – AUTOMATIC DRAINAGE SYSTEM
– Opening at the wing tips to divert water, sand, snow, dirt, etc.
LMT – LONG MIXER TEST
– Trim feature to sustain the kite sustainably more precise
– Black markings in the scale / wing page
– Used to compare the lines
PMA – PROFILE MOMENTUM ADJUSTER
– At the upper or lower sail built node conductors for trimming stability, performance or symmetry
MPI – MAXIMUM PRESSURE AIR INTAKE
– 7 air intakes to allow easy opening of the wingspan in strong winds
The high flying speed of the SONIC is addictive, you hear how the wing accelerates through the power zone. You want to ride it fast and fly it aggressively. The exciting element here is the excellent handling, the precise control and great hang time. You have more time for tricks with the Twintip and maneuvers on the Hydrofoil. The SONIC flies very far to the wind window edge and runs outstanding upwind. The terrific stability helps to get the performance very easily in the light wind.
SONIC vs. SOUL
The SONIC needs an experienced kite skilled in dealing with foil kites, it flies more powerful, is harder to start and restart than the SOUL, and jump performance, upwind and spin are much better in a direct comparison of sizes 18/15 ,The SOUL is more benevolent and sits deeper in the wind window, has much more stability in strong winds and better usability in the whole. The products are clearly separated and tuned to the skill level.
SONIC 3 vs. SONIC2
The SONIC3 has a more stable center, is much easier to open when starting and is more stable at the edge of the wind window. It has more stability and can be controlled very well, when you push the limits. The depower is very efficient, the glide ratio high and the hangtime terrific. The turning is pleasantly defined and the SONIC3 catches you perfectly after the jump. The SONIC2 has the better punch. The SONIC third-generation package is designed for easy-to-recall performance and has an immensely wide range of uses and improved safety.
For years you love the soft kite system and you are enthusiastic about high performers then get the #SonicPower!
The SOUL has cast a spell on you and now you would like to have more performance? Then take the next step and become #FoilExpert!
Endless sessions are your passion! #loyaltothefoil