Fanatic Aero High Aspect Carbon Foil
Prone / SUP / Wing
What wing size should I choose?
- 1250HA – intermediate/advanced rider after ultimate speed and performance
- 1500HA – strong watersports background and after more speed
- 1750HA – learning <70kg and looking for more speed
- 2000HA – learning at all levels and light wind riding
What Mast and fuselage should I choose?
- Mast 75cm – Perfect for shallower locations, learning and lively riding. Go-to size for most Wing Foilers, great to start and very compact for progressive air moves. Prone and SUP Foilers of all levels in small surf.
- Mast 82cm – “One for all” mast for Wing Foilers looking for the perfect mix of being compact for freestyle, yet having length for surﬁng and swell. Prone and SUP foilers in medium surf. Handles bumps and speed with more room for error.
- Fuselage 68cm – “Advanced” – for advanced Wing Foilers looking for a livelier, playful ride with responsive turning and great pop for air moves. Advanced Prone and SUP Foilers
- Fuselage 78cm – “All-round” – Recommended for entry and all levels after smoother and more stable ride at speed. For Wing Foilers of all levels Prone and SUP Foilers of all levels in small surf. Prone, SUP, and Pump Foilers looking for an easy and stable ride with great pumping abilities.
Efficiency and glide is what our range of high aspect foils stands for. Developed specifically for Wing Foiling, these wings will take your foiling experience to the next level. Our new highly refined AL 3.0 masts and fuselages are incredibly stiff and direct, almost 20% lighter compared to our previous models, and come with optimized drag behavior and a new trim that adds playfulness without compromising ease of use.
Our range of Aero High Aspect Foils is the go-to range for Wingfoiling. Glide, speed, pop, and ease of use made these wings so popular and covers everything from lighter riders and higher winds.
If you want to take your riding up a notch or two – our new Carbon Masts and Fuselages are ready for that! With almost two years of R&D they aren’t only performing like a dream, they’re designed to take the punches of your rising level.