Fanatic Aero Carve Foil Set
Our new range of mid to low aspect Aero Carve Wings is designed for the ambitious rider looking for direct and playful turning response in the waves and aggressive pop for air moves.
At first glance you might think the Aero Carve range goes totally against the trend. There’s more and more high aspect wings for pumping and improved glide out there, whilst these new Carve wings are in the mid to low aspect range – but that’s exactly one of the reasons our team loves them so much! The shorter span offers direct response to steering and follows commands very intuitively and with a forgiving nature. The control you have over these wings makes you carve harder and with more control from the first wave you pick. The wing recovers effortlessly when breaching and landings are smooth and easy, so you’ll be popping back up in flight mode right away. The curved centre with wider chord offers aggressive pop for jumping and the reflexed horizontal tips are neutral when getting some air on hard carves. The Aero Carve is the pick of most our team riders not only in the waves, but also for radical freestyle action.
These are our Aero Carve Wing sets:
- Aero Carve Foil 750: 750 front wing / 216 back wing: Our smallest and most radical setup for all lighter riders and advanced foilers up to about 85kg, handling also faster and more powerful surf
- Aero Carve Foil 900: 900 front wing / 216 back wing: The go-to setup for many of our team riders offers a great combination of speed, lift and pop, covering riders between 50-95kg up to medium size surf
- Aero Carve Foil 1150: 1150 front wing / 250 back wing: Early take off and great lift offering tight carves also in softer and smaller surf. Mid sized to heavier riders with advanced level will love this combo!
- Aero Carve Foil 1400: 1400 front wing / 250 back wing: Earliest take off and maximum lift combined with tight carving experience for all heavier riders
The Aero Carve wings are best matched with our shorter fuselages for maximum turning experience.
What Mast and fuselage should I choose?
Aluminium 3.0 / Carbon
- Mast 75cm – Perfect for shallower locations, learning and lively riding. Go-to size for most Wing Foilers, great to start and very compact for progressive air moves. Prone and SUP Foilers of all levels in small surf.
- Mast 82cm – “One for all” mast for Wing Foilers looking for the perfect mix of being compact for freestyle, yet having length for surﬁng and swell. Prone and SUP foilers in medium surf. Handles bumps and speed with more room for error.
- Fuselage 68cm – “Advanced” – for advanced Wing Foilers looking for a livelier, playful ride with responsive turning and great pop for air moves. Advanced Prone and SUP Foilers
- Fuselage 78cm – “All-round” – Recommended for entry and all levels after smoother and more stable ride at speed. For Wing Foilers of all levels Prone and SUP Foilers of all levels in small surf. Prone, SUP and Pump Foilers looking for an easy and stable ride with great pumping abilities.