Core SLC Foil MastBase Fuselage Stabilizer Set
Even, predictable flight. Easy, steady takeoffs. And super smooth turns. The larger size imparts a more balanced flight behavior at all speeds. The dihedral curvature lets you tilt the foil into turns like a skateboard for a smoother cruising behavior. Gybes, tacks, 360s, and transitions are much easier since you can feel your back wing and use it to pivot the foil. A high-quality lightweight carbon and PU foam construction is more complex to build than a pure carbon wing but the weight savings is worth it.
- WING CURVE: The stabilizer’s dihedral curvature lets you tilt the foil into turns like a skateboard for a smoother cruising behavior. This design also makes gybes, tacks, 360s, and transitions much easier when you can feel your back wing and use it to pivot the foil
- AEROFOIL: The deeper profile is tuned to provide linear front foot pressure throughout the speed range.
- BUILD: High-quality lightweight carbon and PU foam construction is more complex to build than a pure carbon wing but the weight savings is worth it. And its high stiffness is a huge plus for all your maneuvers.
Our CNC’d fuselage features well-rounded edges to improve water flow over the wing and stabilizer. We’ve maximized the geometric wing connection surface area to reduce twist, improve stiffness, performance, and water flow. We’ve optimized the area between the wing and mast to minimize torsion. The fuselage behind the mast also features a top concave to improve water release. Wing angles are optimized to have a streamlined Fuselage in nominal cruising speeds for extra glide through your turns and maneuvers.
We use anodized 6063 aluminum for strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. Equal length, stainless steel Torx head screws are interchangeable and easier to tighten without damaging the head.
- 6063 ALUMINUM: Aircraft-grade. Superior corrosion resistance.
- CNC MILLED: Precision milled.
t’s lightweight. It’s 90mm mast track compatible. And its hydrodynamic profile makes a superlative connection to your board. The deep mast socket provides a tight, secure connection with your foil. Its low profile and slick form minimize resistance during touchdowns. We lightweighted the base while adding strategic internal struts to absorb stress from the mast stringers. And we opened the screw attachment points for quicker assembly.
SLC Mastbase. Built to last.
Mastbase comes with 4 M8x30mm Torx screws and 4 T-nuts.
- 6063 ALUMINUM: Superior corrosion resistance. Aircraft-grade.
- 90mm MAST TRACK COMPATIBLE