Core SLC Foil Board
Experience sporty and intuitive high performance in a light, responsive, and durable platform.
115 (46cm / 11,5l)
125 (47cm / 15,3l)
135 (49cm / 21,1l)
The all-new SLC Foilboard is your ticket to foil. Experience accessible high performance in a light, responsive, and durable platform. Get the feedback you need when you need it with the new SLC and feel how a tuned carbon foilboard elevates foil behavior into an adrenaline-fueled performance. The proven 90mm extra long US BOX Track System is compatible with most foils and offers the maximum flexibility to adjust your ride.
What size should I choose? Board size depends on body weight and experience level. Lighter and more experienced foilers should consider smaller sizes.
Board comes with a full deck pad and kicker. 4 M8x30mm Torx screws and 4 T-nuts is included. Straps are optional.
- BEVELED RAILS: Lean in, and enjoy the ride. Sidecut rails allow you to heel further especially in rougher waters. Should you unexpectedly come off the wing, the slightly convex bevel helps you get back on track. Reduced rail volume also sinks the rail deeper for fast water starts.
- CHANNELS: Smooth, predictable touchdowns. A shallow Vee at the nose transitions into a double concave deep Vee. This hull design pops you up in a jiffy, especially after those unintentional splashdowns
- FOIL ROCKER: Balanced. Forgiving. And responsive. Optimized for no-fuss touchdowns, and a balanced foiling experience. You’ll notice on your first ride that your front foot has a better feel of the board and foil. And the slight deck indentation delivers fantastic foot placement feedback.
- STRAP READY: Straps or strapless. It’s your choice. Two strap positions for your back foot and three placement options for your front ensures a perfect stance and comfortable ride. Long-lasting, M6 stainless steel inserts let you switch between straps and strapless as often as you wish.
- BUILD: Light. And responsive. The full carbon and PVC sandwich construction reduces the board’s weight and provides superior stiffness. Standard, unidirectional, and biaxial carbon laminations that reinforce critical stress areas improve longevity and durability. The board comes with a deep, grooved pad that provides the right amount of stickiness and comfort.
- MAST BOX: The extra-long (275mm) US BOX Track System with industry-standard 90mm width offers the maximum flexibility and proven performance. We recommend connecting your SLC Foil to the center of the mast track when you’re starting off. The marked center is a balanced allround position that allows maximum flexibility to adjust your mast forward or back depending on your front foot pressure preferences.