Armstrong A-Wing V2 Foil Wing
SOLID | BALANCED | POWERFUL
SIZES: 2.5m | 3.5m | 4.5m | 5.5m | 6.5m
The A-Wing comes complete with carry bag, leash Power Link Bar
The A-Wing V2’s stiff airframe reduces sail deformation when highly powered, jumping or pumping the wing for power in light winds. The thick leading edge is not only for structural stability it also defines the nose radius of the aerofoil section which is responsible for generating the power of the wing in flight!
The solid airframe of the A-Wing is the second ingredient to power and performance.
Balanced…Across a wide range of conditions, the A-Wing V2 is well balanced. The load distribution between the front and rear hand, make it comfortable and less physically fatiguing for long sessions. When riding waves or swells the V2 floats effortlessly on the font handle and feels more manoeuvrable when tacking, gibing or tricking around!
- Redefined sail tension and seams, improving the loaded section airfoil shape.
- Elongated windows plus added rear window for improved visibility.
- New X-ply power panel laminate added to canopy in Central load zone.
- Aramid reinforcements for protection while reducing weight over V1
- New improved handle construction and attachments for direct feel and control.
- New leash lock webbing strap for load distribution when on leash or being rumbled by waves.