Amos Shapes The Hawk WING/SUP Board
This is a compact Wing/SUP foil board with high volume making it suitable for the more advanced Wing/SUP foiler or entry-level wind wing foiling. We took everything we have learned about building prone foil boards and listening to a dedicated group of riders to create a design specifically crafted for performance on and above the water, this Wing/SUP foil board includes a concave deck with double concave through the nose. We have added tail kick to minimize touch down whilst foiling and to allow for aggressive turns and pumping. The hawk has beveled rails and a very balanced outline for increased stability. Dimensions can be customized to suit your riding.
- High volume making it easier to get into waves whilst retaining a compact feel whilst foiling
- Concave deck for increased sensitivity to your foil
- Strong purpose engineered track system
- Tail Kick
- Fuller beveled rails
- Double concave through to the nose
- SUP handle installed on the bottom of the board to offset the weight of the foil
- Comes with Y foot strap inserts for maximum wing riding positions.
- Specifically designed high-density inserts for maximized strength where board connects to foil
- Futures 10.75” fin boxes
- Vacuum bagged for strength and lightness
- Air vent installation included
- We use the best fiberglass, carbon, and epoxy we can get our hands-on. Amos Shapes only uses the highest quality materials available in order to build your premium foiling product.