Amos Shapes High Flyer Foil Board with Inserts
PRONE SURF | WING FOILING
The High Flyer foil board is a progression from the Frequent Flyer surf foil board – more critical to ride and more rewarding for the experienced foil rider. This surf foil board features a flattened rocker, deepened deck concave, pulled in tail, and double concave through the nose. Riding the high flyer will make you feel increased sensitivity to better tune in with your hydrofoil. We suggest this foil board for the more experienced rider.
This foil surfboard can be customized to suit your specific requirements including higher volume if required. – Contact us for a quote!
Includes state of the art Foil Tec traction pads.
- Lower volume
- Flattened rocker for ease of paddling into waves
- Double concave through to nose
- Pulled in tail
- Purpose engineered track system
- Increased deck concave for comfort and increased sensitivity to the foil
- Comes with inserts for maximum wing riding positions.
- Futures 10.75” fin boxes
- Vacuum bagged for maximum strength and lightness
- Air vent installation included
- Amos Shapes has sourced the highest quality materials available. We use Marko EPS Foam and the best fiberglass, carbon, and epoxy we can get our hands-on.
- Weight ranges vary due to board size and choice of construction but typically range from 2.2-2.8kg.
- Comes with inserts for maximum versatility across sports
- Includes state of the art Foil Tec traction pads
Available in sizes as per size chart and also customs: