2021 Red Paddle Sport 11’3″ SUP Package
Max Rider Weight: 110kgs
Rider Style: Touring
Min Experience: Beginner
- Alloy Nylon Paddle (You can upgrade to Midi Carbon 50 or Carbon 50 Paddle)
- FCS Fin
- Titan II Pump
- RSS Battens
- Repair Kit
For paddlers who are looking for speed and performance, the 11’3” Sport inflatable SUP package offers a step up from the Ride family – available in special edition (SE) purple or classic blue. Imagine how excited you’ll feel unrolling your new board in anticipation of enjoying the open water.
At 32” wide, the 11’3” Sport SUP is the same width as our award-winning 10’6” Ride board, making it stable no matter what your experience level. This board has been designed to deliver more speed and dynamic performance (although it’s not a race board). The secret to its performance lies in its sleek shape, which has been crafted to cut through the water cleanly. The drawn-out nose section also gives the board more glide across the water, so you’ll be able to reach higher speeds than with our Ride range.
WHATS NEW FOR 2021?
THE SPEET TAIL: It offers enhanced speed and nippy manoeuvrability. The rubberized edge on the tail aids water release and increases speed.
- All Sport boards boast our patented RSS system for maximum rigidity, twinned with our exclusive MSL material gives you superior stability and durability.
- Timeless design: The Red Paddle Co iconic design has been updated for 2021 with a more streamlined look and feel. The extended Red embossed deck pad now reaches right down to the tail, wraps closer to the rails, and offers superior comfort and grip. The diamond-cut rear provides extra stability for performing step back turns, or for riding in bigger waves.
- Flat Bungee Cargo System – UNIQUE TO RED PADDLE CO! – The self-closing, flat bungee straps are now larger, creating more tension to keep all your gear on your board! All boards come with three bungee straps on the nose, setting you up perfectly for adventures to come.
- Ergonomic tubular handles on all boards to give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your board.
- All Sport boards come with a durable fin from world-leading surfboard fin creators FCS – slotted into the fin box easily by hand and secured in place with a finger bolt.
- New Titan II pump! Included with all of our SUP packages, our newly refined industry-leading Titan II pump takes you from neatly-packed to fully-inflated in half the time, with half the effort. See what’s new about the Titan II pump.
- All Terrain Backpack: The liberating thing about our inflatable boards is how easy they are to travel with. Whether you’re driving to the coast, or flying across the world, all our boards deflate and pack away neatly into our purpose-designed All Terrain backpack, so you can easily transport it to your next location.