2020 Naish Apex Bindings
SIZES: 5-12 | 9-15
WHO’S IT FOR?
Twin tip riders who want the best kiteboarding footraps available.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Four way adjustment on the straps with optional heelpad inserts to customize to your footsize and comfort level.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
No other footstrap system matches the Apex for a secure fit, adjustment versatility and comfort.
- X-Factor Ergo Strap = Exclusive, fully molded foot strap with four adjustment points. (All four corners of the strap have precision adjustability to adapt to any foot.)
- Sidewall Footbed Cushioning = Integrated EVA cushions protect the foot from hard surfaces.
- Adjustable Heel Pad Durometry = Adjustable heel pad hardness to satisfy any rider preference.
- Lightweight Triple Density Molded Footbed = Soft main footbed for full shock absorption, highly textured top layer for maximum grip and an adjustable heel pad for comfort.
- Micro Stance/Angle Adjustment = Allows for precise stance angle positioning.
- Adjustable Side Wing Positions = Provides lateral foot support while keeping a comfortable feel. The side wings adjust forward or back to ensure perfect strap positioning and fit.
- Open Frame Geometry = Injection-molded plate encircles the pad to reduce weight and provide a direct pad- to-board interface for outstanding board feel.
Designed for superior comfort, the Apex is the market’s leading ergonomic binding for all styles of twin tip riding in a stealthy new colorway. It features a full array of adjustment settings to easily adapt to feet of any size and shape. The Apex offers precise positioning, fit and remarkable comfort while maintaining outstanding board feel. The four-way adjustable footstrap can also be conformed to both large and small feet, keeping kiters locked-in and confident when riding.