2020 Naish Alana Board
SIZES: 132×39 | 136×40
WHO’S IT FOR?
Women who rip!
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Provide great performance in a wide variety of conditions.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
Its shape and flex are designed to respond to lighter rider input—a great plus for female kiters.
- Centered Inserts
- Medium Flex
- Freeride Rocker
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control)
- 10° Angle Fin Platform
- New Corners
- Beveled Edges = More forgiving ride
- Deep Center Channels = Increased edging performance
- Increase Quad Channel Tips = Excellent edging + increased tip stiffness Flat
- Center Section to V = Easy heel- to toe-side transition + controlled grip
The Alana is designed specifically for women who demand all-around freeride, freestyle and TT waveriding performance in a single board. The outline, flex and dimensions are all specifically designed to respond to lighter degrees of rider input and lower loads.
New centered inserts allow riders to easily transition between rails, which dramatically extends the life of the board. The medium rocker is the perfect blend of responsive feel and forgiving ride, while the supreme wood core delivers a soft, natural flex without sacrificing strength or weight. 3D bottom shaping ensures this versatile board can meet and exceed performance demands, as the Alana is shaped for excellent edging, chop piercing precision and superior grip.