2019 Naish Stomp Kiteboard
The medium-to-high rocker answers the crucial needs of any freestyler. It delivers solid upwind performance and increased speed; grants superior pop, while remaining forgiving in flat landings; and maintains a smooth ride—even in choppy water. Its tapered rails reduce weight in the tips, defining the edges for increased grip and solid directional stability. Centered inserts allow riders to switch stance setup so both edges can been ridden on their heelside, extending the lifetime of the board for riders who spend time in the park.
More information from Naish here https://www.naishkites.com/product/stomp-135×42/
- Wakestyle Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving with aggressive pop + soft landings
- Low Flex = Powerful & responsive handling
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- Sintered Base = Extreme durability + slider proof
- Centered Binding Inserts = Even wear + increased longevity