The EVO is the “All-Rounder” in our range. It has a nice shape template with flowing rail lines for smooth glide in flat water paddling. The board features a flatter deck and medium rails, with a little extra width in the nose and tail for stability. A single into slight double concave to vee out the tail allowing for smooth rail to rail transitions and maintaining speed whilst surfing. This hybrid with short board styling is at home in both flatwater and surf.
- These boards are shaped from an Ultra-lite high density EPS foam blank using vacuum sandwich construction with real bamboo top/bottom and complete rail wrapped adding to the structural integrity of the board. It also features reinforced wood/glass standing area for additional strength.
- Superior strength to weight ratio
- High-end construction at a reasonable price
- Ledge style carry handle
- Automatic Air Valve
- Matt Finish
- Quad/Thruster option on the 10’0
- Thruster set up on the 10’6
- Price Includes Board, Bag, Fins, Carbon Paddle and Leash
10′ x 31 x 4.5 (Volume 162L) weight 10kg+-
10’6 x 32.5 x 4.5 (Volume 180L) weight 10.5kg+-
11’2 x 35 x 4.75 (Volume 222L) weight 12.5kg+-
- Rail Tape
- Leash and Bag
- ECS Carbon Paddle