13m Kite with 2018 F-One DIABLO V2 15m Complete FOIL Bar
F-ONE’s third generation of ram-air kite, the DIABLO V.3. is the result of an always evolving design work. This new version combines the ease of use that made our V.1. so successful with the performances needed to challenge for a World Champion title.
WHY IS THE DIABLO V3 THE ULTIMATE RACE WEAPON?
- PLUG AND PLAY New bridle and optimum fine tune for an immediate and intuitive use whether you are looking for great performances or amazing sensations. The kite offers better handling and is more user friendly when used with shorter lines.
- UNMATCHED WIND RANGE Thanks to a new setting that multiplies the depower: The Diablo V3 gains in comfort and speed especially downwind or in gusty winds.
- OPTIMUM BRAKE BEHAVIOUR with a new brake line configuration attached every 2 cells instead of 3. The brakes are more efficient and the kite keeps a better shape.
- FAST INFLATE The flexible rods used to reinforce the leading edge are longer on the cells that are connected to the bridle. This makes inflation easier and the leading edge stronger. In higher winds, the kite is stiffer and more responsive.
2018 F-One DIABLO V2 15m Complete FOIL Bar
- The DIABLO kitebar is built in the lightest and simplest possible way. The main body is made of Aluminum 6061, which is an alloy enriched with magnesium and silicon making it very resistant and widely used in aerospace industry. Besides its strength, this alloy also offers good strain behavior and great corrosion resistance.
- For more safety and comfort, the bar tips are over-molded with a rubber material. A double layer of EVA is added on the top of the bar as well as a thermoformed antiskid layer.
- The slender shaped floats are light and easily removable.
- The bar features a long depower line as well as a long course trim system. The two stainless steel pulleys fitted on the latter offer twice as much the accuracy and power while trimming.
- The bar is also equipped with a transverse line linking the two back lines and acting as a hand brake when needed. The height of the line is adjustable and it can also be removed if desired.
- The line sets are available in many different lengths and are sold separately so that everyone can pick their preferred option
- The safety release features a manual swivel which enables to untwist the lines while riding by simply rotating manually the top part of the release unit. The system is based on roller bearings which make the rotation effortless even when the kite is pulling.
- The swivel on the release unit is combined with another one located on the lifeline, at the bottom of the whole unit. This one operates automatically and prevents the leash from twisting when using the main swivel.
- Safety: The release can be set up on a single front line, thanks to the stainless steel HUB
The Kite is in good condition and comes with a bag, bar and lines.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or want more information!